Other pages

Views

12/28/10

Set List of Davichi's 2nd Concert 'Merry Christmas'


1. Time, Please Stop
2. I Made An Accident
3. Sad Promise
4. Breaking Apart For The Second Time
5. A Sad Love Song

Movie (interviews regarding to Kan MinKyung)

Solo Performance by Kan MinKyung
6. Because You’re My Girl (by Lee SeungGi)
7. One Last Cry (by Brian MaKnight)

Movie (sequence of the photographs of Lee HaeRi)

Solo Performance by Lee HaeRI
8. Though I Loved (by Kim KyungHo)
9. My Heart Will Go On (by Céline Dion)

10. Love Rain (by Kim TaeWoo)

Guest Performance by Yangpa
11. Love What Is It?
12. Marry Me

13. Put It In A Love Song (by Alicia Keys ft. Beyoncé)
14. Love and War
15. Running In The Sky (by Lee Juk)
16. 8282
17. Can’t Love, Can’t Leave
18. 
Unrequited Love
19. Sunset Glow (by Big Bang)
20. Champion (by PSY)
21. I Love You Even Though I Hate You

Encore
22. Last Christmas (by Wham!)
23. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (by Eddie Cantor)


Credits: jo-lee 
Re-up : Sinyanmei@D.E.T/girlshigh.org

2 comments:

Old_Movado said...

Hi Sin,

Sorry, I made a mistake when translating the original set list written in Korean and Japanese by Mr. jo-lee (he actually attended the concert) to english.

------------
wrong: 18. A Single Love (by Kim KwangSeok)
right: 18. Unrequited Love
------------
'Unrequested Love' is the 5th track of our girl's first album 'Amaranth'.

Please correct the list.
Again, I'm sorry.....

Old_Movado

Unknown said...

aww .. it's okay ^^
i will edit it right now :D, thank you for helping me know about it :P
btw, i will have to ..edit 8 threads of Davichi in every4rum :(((